Friday 25 January 2013

My Daily Food Diary in photo form


Source: Google Images

Hey Guys,

Happy Friday, I hope you’ve been having a good week so far? I get a lot when people hear that I’m on my health kick/ weigh loss programme about what and when do I eat?
Trust me, I wouldn’t last on a starvation diet. I heart food waaaay too much and I know I’d break after 2 hours!! I’ve never even managed to do the 24 hour fast at Christmas that people used to do for charity!! How they lived on water and soup for 24 hours was madness in my mind! Fair play to all that have managed it though!

So I decided that I would take photos of what I eat everyday this week and show you what I’ve been eating.


Breakfast is 2 x Weetabix with skimmed milk, I heat it in the microwave and eat it as quick as I can. I just don’t like it!!




Mid Morning I have my pear and a cup of Pu-erh Tea. I drink maybe 3 or 4 cups of P tea during the working day.




Lunch at work is my Home made soup and 2 slices of McCambridge Soda Bread with butter, sometimes I toast this if I’m cold.






Dinner at home is a Chicken Fillet (Roasted with spices thrown over for flavor,)  2 Boiled potatoes mashed with gravy over and steamed Vegetables (peas, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower)





I don’t eat after my dinner. I allow myself 4 cups of “real” tea in the evening time. I love real tea there was time that I would drink 10 in the day, so cutting it to 4 is me being good.

I also drink at least 2 litres of water at work everyday and I’d have a glass of water with my dinner too..


You can tell from the above that I’m a pretty plain and boring eater, but it works for me. I wish I could sit and eat a salad. I’m told they can be filling and would bulk up my lunch, but I’ve never liked salad.

If you have any suggestions of spices to put on my chicken fillet to jazz it up, I'd love to hear em.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki, your soups look gorgeous! I wish I had the patience to try and make soups, but I end up cheating and eating them from a tin lol I used to use a BBQ/Southern Fried type spice that you coat the chicken in and cook in tin foil in the oven. It was yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete